Friday, August 1, 2008

Fundraiser At Work

On Wednesday night we went to a breast cancer fundraiser at my work (Hard Rockers Help Save The Knockers). It was a lot of fun to take Dave to the hotel and introduce him to some of the people I work with. There was bingo, raffle prizes, food and stand-up comedians. We won 2 raffle prizes: a gift certificate to Pinkberry and one to Rockin' Baja Lobster. (Pinkberry just opened in the hotel about a month ago. Although it is pretty tasty, I don't get as excited about it as everyone else in California seems to. People went crazy for it when it opened. To me it was like Cafe Rio in Utah. I just don't get the big deal.) I really wanted to win the stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas but so did everyone else. Either way, it was a great cause and a really good time.

Me and the Dab O Ink bingo marker.
Dave and the Dab O Ink bingo marker.
Cheesy self portrait.
This is my friend Deej getting his bingo win verified.
Stacy, me and Sean.

No comments: