Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic Con Pictures

I am so glad that the weekend is finally over and I get to have a day off. I had never heard of Comic Con until this year and didn't realize how crazy it would actually be. I said in my last post that it was 25,000 people but I was wrong about that. It was actually 125,000 people. Other than seeing all of the people around my work I didn't get a chance to go to the convention center myself. Dave walked down on Friday night though and managed to get a bunch of pictures.
As you can see I wasn't excited about my picture being taken.
This is actually the first guy that I saw in costume when it all started. I guess he was out there all weekend.
The building in the background is the convention center. This is how it looked all weekend. It was a constant flow of people coming in and out.
Dave stood by the doors and took pictures of people in costumes. Some of them (like this guy) posed for him when they noticed him taking pictures.
A lot of Batman characters were there (or maybe those are the ones I actually recognized).
This is a pretty cool view of my work with Petco Park in the background.
Another view of my work with tons of people walking by.

1 comment:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Comic con looks like a busy weekend with that many people in town. Great photos, fun to see some of the crazy people all dressed up--those are the characters that like to have their photos taken!