Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Trip Home (part 1)

Today was bittersweet for me. I was excited to get home and see Dave but I was sad to leave my family in Utah. My dad dropped me off at the airport and I was definitely holding back tears as I was going through security at the airport.
The trip home was so much fun. I loved being able to spend time with everyone without having the stressful holiday events going on like we had at Christmas. We flew in last Wednesday night and my dad and Pat were there waiting for us at the airport when we got off the plane. We spent the night at his house and had a barbecue on Thursday night. I was really excited to see all of the kids in the family as well as Deryk's baby Miles. It seems like they have all grown so much since I last saw them.
My Aunt Shirlee and cousin Chad surprised me when they showed up on Thursday to see me.
Chad (who just turned 20 on 6/25)
Deryk came over with her son Miles.
My nephew Sean who turned 15 in April. Time is going by way to fast.
My nephew Gaige who is in the All Stars right now.
Dad.
Pat.

I have more pictures from the party so I will post them tomorrow. I'm tired now from the flight and it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: