*Lavon is the mother of Ren & Valeri (my step-sister and brother)
*Dwight is her husband (obviously)
Here is what I love about this situation. Cal (my step-dad) has remained on very good terms with Lavon and Dwight. Every year when they throw this party my mom and Cal fly out to California to go to it. I really love that they can all get together and have a good time and be friends. I think that is very rare when it comes to divorced couples.
ANYWAY, now you know our relation. We were lucky to be close enough to go to the party this year. We drove up on Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning. It always makes me so happy to see family. I really miss that convenience. I went with the girls and got a pedicure on Friday and went to the party on Saturday.
Cal & Shane in their matching outfits.
Dave in his new hat. (You remember how Cal likes hats... he bought us all new hats.)
My mom and baby Braxton. He is such a happy baby!
Cal & Ren (can you tell they are father and son?)
This is the back alley where the party is held every year.
Valeri & Cal dancing.
I was blowing big bubbles and Braxton would reach out and pop them. It was so cute!
Braxton and Ren.
Cal & my mom dancing.
Kallie and Robin were trying to convince Cal to let them pull out a stray eyebrow he had but he wasn't interested in that idea.
Dave and Adrian doing warm up stretches for their Ping Pong game.
Me - EXTREMELY tired.
2 comments:
i'm glad we were finally able to go this year. it was really fun except for my hot tub injury.
I am so glad you two were able to make it this year. I had a lot of fun. You need to put a picture of you in your glamour hat you look so good in it! And we had fabulous toes! Dave boo boo looks so sore.
Love you guys lots!
Post a Comment