Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Photos

I have 2 cameras that I use and it's been a while since I uploaded the pictures from my smaller camera to the computer. I just wanted to share some of the random pictures were on that camera.

This is Marianne helping to prepare dessert for Mary Lou's birthday on March 27.

Marianne and the birthday girl Mary Lou.

Me, Miles and Ken.

This is Codi holding our newest nephew Beckam. My sister Alicia gave birth to little Beckam on May 17 at around 5:30am. He weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches long.

My birthday cake. I turned 28 on May 18. I wasn't planning on doing anything but decided at the last minute that I wanted Leatherby's. Even though it was short notice almost all of our family were able to join us and celebrate with me. Thanks again to everyone who made it. I felt very loved!

Last Sunday we took Sadie to the dog park for the first time. Not only did we want to give her a chance to run around and play with other dogs, I also wanted to get out of the house for a while to walk around and try to get this baby moving. Sadie did very well at the park. Unfortunately, Maya is still as comfortable as can be inside of me and has yet to make her appearance.

As you can see, we have taken the cone off finally. We still have to keep a close eye on her because she still has staples in her tail and we have to make sure she doesn't try to rip them out. Her tail wasn't healing for a while and we think it was because she had a reaction to the stitches. The wound wouldn't close which is why she had to have her tail stapled. She was only supposed to be in the cone for a couple of weeks and it ended up being almost a month. Poor pup!

On the way home from the dog park.



1 comment:

Mers said...

Love the pic of Sadie in the rear view mirror!

Hang in there Shand!