I feel like the nursery is finally ready enough that I can post some pictures. There are still a couple of things that I want to hang on the walls but everything else is all ready to go.
Mary Lou made the white curtains and painted the curtain rod. We are still planning on painting the bookshelf and I have a couple of pictures that I want to hang on the left side of the window.
Dave did an awesome job sanding and re-finishing the dresser that he had while he was growing up. I am planning on buying a shelf to hang above it that we can also hang a quilt on.
Here are a couple of pictures from last night:
This is the mess we came home to after we picked up our glider chair from the store. Sadie managed to tear her doggie bed apart along with the decorative pillow that went with our couch.
The culprit.
Dave putting the chair together while Sadie watches.
2 comments:
Darling, looks so fun!! All you need is sweet little Maya to bring home to it. Any day now! You better keep us posted with anything...
Happy Birthday TODAY!
The nursury looks SO good! It's perfect for Maya! :)
Post a Comment