Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008

Hello everyone! September went by in a flash and now that it's over I finally have some time to write about everything that happened last month.
Dave and I went on a cruise on September 15th with my mom, Cal and their friends Carl and Chris. We had such a good time! It was a 5 day cruise with stops in Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada.
On September 26th I flew out to Utah to surprise my brother for his 30th birthday. My family rented rooms at the Snowbird Lodge and we stayed there for 2 nights and went to Oktoberfest. It was so much fun to surprise my brother and to see the rest of my family. It was also really nice to see the beautiful fall colors on the mountains and to smell the pine trees. Dave stayed in San Diego and surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers when I got home.
Here are just a few of the pictures from Jarid's birthday:
Me and Jarid

Pat, Me, Charlie, Dad, Riley
Jarid & Mom
Jarid & Charlie
My lovely flowers (There are little pumpkins in the bouquet... I love them!)

Now that September is over things are back to normal for us and will probably be that way until Christmas rolls around. I hope that all is well with everyone.


No comments: