Friday, October 24, 2008

4 Things Tag

Meg "tagged" me in her blog so, here goes:

4 Random things I like about my husband:

1. When he explains things or answers questions he always has to list his points by saying "Well, either A.... or B.....".
2. He takes the garbage and the recycling out.
3. He doesn't mind answering weird questions for my family at random times of the day. My brother says that he is better than Google.
4. He plays the drums in his sleep. (This just happened last night. We bought a Nintendo Wii and the game Rock Band and the last couple of nights he has been dreaming about drumming. Last night he woke me up because he had his hand in the air and he was drumming away like crazy. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen someone do in their sleep.)

4 Jobs I've had:

1. Housekeeper (When I was 14 my dad's friend paid me $20 every Sunday to clean his house.)
2. Accounts Payable Clerk
3. Sales Associate
4. Server

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
  1. Amelie
  2. The Darjeeling Limited
  3. Raising Arizona
  4. Stranger Than Fiction
4 TV Shows I watch:
  1. The Office
  2. The Daily Show
  3. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I can't help it.)
  4. Cold Case Files
4 People that email me regularly:

1. Grandma Hartwell
2. Deryk Forbush
3. Aunt Pat
4. Dave

4 Favorite foods:

1. Green grapes
2. Imitation crab
3. Sushi
4. Buffalo wings (Had to throw 1 unhealthy thing in there.)

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. New York City
2. Thailand
3. England
4. San Francisco

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Trip home for the holidays
2. Halloween
3. Dave's graduation
4. Moving home


People I tag:
-Anyone who reads this.


1 comment:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Glad you did the tag! I laughed when I read that Dave was drumming in his sleep on facebook--at least he has an outlet from school, right?! He always did want to do the drums but my mom said after he took piano--wonder why?!