Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where We Live

We were out and about yesterday so I took pictures.
The people at Thai Island know Dave by name. I guess that there aren't too many white boys that can speak Thai in San Diego.
This park is downtown and it's really nice and quiet. It was surprising to find it.
The U.S. Grant
Karl Strauss Brewery. We ate there and I had the Ahi Poke. SO GOOD!
Yet ANOTHER car accident near our apartment. This is the view from our balcony. There are a ton of accidents in this intersection. (By the way, gas at that gas station is up to $4.25.)

2 comments:

Jake said...

That park is right by where we used to live. I'd always walk by it on the way home from school and all the old people would be letting their tiny dogs run around.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

It was so much fun to stop by and visit! You guys have a great place and it seems like things are going well. We wish it could have been longer, but are glad that San Diego was our port. Keep up the studies Dave!