Anyway, last week we were out shopping for a wedding gift for Dave's cousin Liz (who was married TODAY by the way... CONGRATS LIZ AND RYAN). We stopped for a bite to eat at Dick's Last Resort. They had one of those coin operated claw machines there that you usually see full of stuffed animals, but this one was full of live lobsters. I thought it was kind of mean but kind of funny at the same time. (Deryk, you're dad would love this... it's on a whole new level of claw machines!)

I had my camera with me to take pictures of anything that might be interesting but the only other thing we saw during our walk was a protest at the Wells Fargo building. Here's that picture:
I have the next couple of days off so if I see anything interesting I'll be sure to take a picture of it and post it. Other than that we're just doing the same old thing. School, work and Netflix. Good times! I love everyone and will talk to you soon. - SHANDIE
1 comment:
i will have to tell my dad all about the lobster claw machine. if he lived there he'd know when they'd fill it with new fresh lobsters. ha ha.
Post a Comment