Dave takes the Bar Exam in 2 days! I can't wait until it is all over and we can finally spend time together! He has been so busy studying for the past three weeks that we haven't really been able to do much. I'm sure he can't wait until it's over and the pressure is finally gone.
Even though things have been pretty low key lately I have still been enjoying my time at home with my adorable daughter. She is changing so quickly. Almost a week ago she discovered that she can put her hands inside of her mouth and now that's all she wants to do. She has also started making cute little cooing sounds so we have a lot of conversations together. I am crazy about this little girl!
This is before she smacked herself in the head with the rattler that is in her hand.
Deryk & Maya at Deryk's birthday party on 7/24/10.
Maya and Beckam at Alicia's surprise birthday party, also on 7/24/10. The angle is a little awkward but it was the only times that they were both calm and asleep at the same time.
Katie, Dave and Maya at the annual 24th of July celebration at the Holman house.
I'm assuming that Dave is reassuring Sadie that we still love her even though we have the baby now.
1 comment:
I like how the baby age ticker thing on the right says your baby is one month and four weeks old. Ha ha!
Post a Comment