Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

This year we spent most of our holiday hanging out at home but we did go to Sunday dinner at the Holman's and I made sure to take some pictures for the blog.

Our festive and scrumptious dinner

Maya, Marianne, Ethan, Grandpa Ken

Maya and Marianne


Mary Lou feeding Maya

Miles & Maya

My cute little family resting at home.


2 comments:

Mers said...

Cute pics! I totally changed my screen saver to the one of Maya and me where I am barely in it looking down at her! Oh how I love that girl! And, I am glad to see you got a picture of the table. My mom will be thrilled!XOXO

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So fun!! We are excited to be there on the 24th to celebrate as well! I've got to prep Alyssa on crazy uncle Dave and the bonfire after the fireworks show...