MAYA
Here is Daddy Dave all prepped for our C-section. Maya decided to turn into a breech position sometime during the last week and we were unable to get her to turn head down despite trying a very painful procedure called an External Version.
A very uncomfortable me waiting to see whether we could get the baby to turn in time. My back started to have muscle spasms the last couple of days before birth and I was in constant pain.
Going for a walk at the hospital.
I will post more pictures later. I am WAY too tired to finish this blog tonight but I promised that I would get some pictures up so there you go.
3 comments:
Love love love her!!! And, cute pics!
Ohh, she is absolutely adorable!! So glad things went well despite having to change plans and have a c-section. I love her cheeks and ALL that hair--lucky girl! Can't wait to meet her in person. Alyssa and I want to "hold her and give her lots of loves." Also "we miss you" --straight from Alyssa!
And, I LOVE the picture of Dave taking Maya for a walk!!!
Post a Comment