Dave and I have been married for 3 years today. It has been the happiest 3 years of my life and I love him so much! He is an amazing husband and a wonderful father. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Happy anniversary Dave! I love your guts!
And now, what I know you have all been waiting for, more pictures of our amazing daughter Maya.
Dave has been very busy with school and work but he makes time to snuggle with his little girl. She loves him so much and it's so cute to see her react to his voice whenever he talks to her.
Milk coma
This is from today. I love this outfit and the little bow. She looks so sweet.
The swelling in my feet finally went down enough that we were able to go for a short walk today. Dave walked Sadie and I pushed Maya in the stroller to the mailboxes at our apartment complex. I can't wait to be fully recovered so that we can go on longer walks, but it was still nice to get out and walk, even though it was a short distance. (If you look closely in this picture you can see Maya's dimple on her right cheek. So adorable!)
No comments:
Post a Comment