Friday, January 29, 2010

23 Weeks

Here I am at 23 weeks along. I've been noticing much more fetal movement and have actually been able to see my belly move a couple of times. It's really exciting! I am still feeling good although I'm starting to experience leg cramps at night and it's getting difficult to get comfortable when I'm trying to sleep. I started taking iron supplements and they have helped a little bit with my energy levels. They have also caused much stress when Sadie found them and ate them! Everyone keeps asking if we have a name picked out but we haven't decided on anything yet. We have bought some really cute outfits for her though.

1 comment:

Mers said...

Cute pic! I am glad you are feeling good and how fun that you get to feel her kick!

ALso, I like the new Valentine's Day blog layout!