Monday, June 1, 2009

Shandie's Overdue Update


Dave has been keeping the blog updated lately and I really appreciate it because I have been pretty busy. Now, things are back to normal and I have some spare time to update everyone.
First of all, I just checked my grades and I got A's in both of my classes. I'm really excited about it!! (I think my grandparents used to give me $25 for every A when I was in high school. I wonder if that counts for college as well. Ha ha!) I registered for 2 online courses over the summer and will continue taking classes in Utah in the fall.
Speaking of Utah, we just returned home from a trip to celebrate my dad's 50th birthday. It was so much fun and he was a good sport with all of the jokes about his age. Not only did we visit with him we were also able to make quick visits with my mom and Cal and Dave's mom (Miles wasn't home at the time unfortunately). It is always nice to see friends and family but for some reason this trip was very therapeutic for me; I feel refreshed.

Dave & Pat decorating for the party.

The finished product.

Ever since Mary Lou bought me the cupcake cookbook I love to make them for every occasion.

The man of the hour.

Grandma.
Grandpa.

Me & Dave.

Jarid, Me, Codi.

Uncle Kelly & Aunt Shirlee

Charlie found the cupcakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for giving me a great birthday . i had so much fun and i hat to have seen it end, thanks to all who came over.dave thanks for sharing shandie with me.i love you both.......................