On Friday the 19th, Dave's parents flew to San Diego to spend the weekend with us. After a few trips to Rite Aid on Saturday morning, we ended up spending the day exploring the ships at the Maritime Museum. Here are the pictures from Saturday.
Dave and I waiting in the car while Miles and Mary Lou were in Rite Aid.

This is a picture I found online of the Midway. It is a HUGE ship!
Dave and Miles before we got on the ship.
Mary Lou & Dave.
Is it obvious that I forced Dave to pose with me in this picture?
Dave's "Iceman" look. (We have too much fun.)
The Star of India.Onboard the Star, looking out at the HMS Surprise and the Russian submarine.
Inside of the Russian submarine.
Father's Day @ Hotel Del Coronado.
Dave and I at the Hotel Del.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun with mom and dad. Why so many trips to Rite Aide?
What a fun trip! I'm sad I missed it!
Post a Comment