Saturday, January 31, 2009

A dresser... finally!

For the last 5 years I have owned a Tupperware dresser. It's ridiculous. We finally bought a new dresser and I promised to get pictures up on the blog so here you go.


Spring semester started last Monday and I am taking 2 classes; English and Math. My math teacher is a white-haired man who wears Hawaiian shirts. So far he has managed to completely confuse me every time he "explains" how to do a math problem. I'm sure that once I get back into the swing of things he will make more sense to me.
My English teacher is really nice and she doesn't confuse me when she teaches. I'm excited to write essays. I always did well in English.
Life is good. We are keeping pretty busy.

3 comments:

Mers said...

Your new dresser looks so nice...I bet it is great with your bed! How exciting! Miss you guys!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very nice--we had a tupperware dresser in Ohio for a couple of years as well, I guess it got the job done right?! Looks great! Have fun with your Math and English classes.

Anonymous said...

where did you get that dresser? case & i need one that matches our bed and can't ever find a cherry wood one.