Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Do you remember a while back when I dyed my own hair and had to find a stylist to fix it? Well, her name is Emilie and I've been going to her ever since. She invited us to go to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" over the weekend. These are the sweaters that we found at the Salvation Army.

I also wanted to post a couple more pictures from Thanksgiving that were on my camera.

And finally, here are a few of the things I've been working on while Dave has been studying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute.. You shuld start selling them! Set up a blog for it

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your jewelry is beautiful! I love the ugly sweaters--awesome. What a fun idea for a party.

Mers said...

I need one of those ugly sweaters...they are AWESOME!!!

Also, we should go to the bead store while you are in town. Skiing with Dave, jewelry making with Shandie. If you aren't careful I am going to schedule all of your time... :)