1. STEPPS (last thursday): basically my professional responsibility class coupled with advanced legal writing. The exam was only 20 multiple questions lasting 1 hour. Which doesn't seem like much, but the semester was jam packed with assignments so even though the final was light the class took a lot of work overall.
2. Federal Income Tax (last friday): This exam really scared me. Not only was income tax a tough subject that is different from the rest of my law classes, but it ended up being really encouraging because I felt like I did really well. Plus, federal income tax knowledge will always be good.
3. Trusts & Estates (last saturday): This was a really interesting case and will most likely be useful in the future. The exam ended up being much more difficult than I expected, however, i was well prepared and I felt that I did well. Maybe it was just the fact that it was the 3rd day in a row of exams.
4. Constitutional Law (today, wednesday): after a well needed break last sunday, I spent all day Monday and all day yesterday studying for the exam. In fact, yesterday was probably the longest period of time of continuously sitting I have ever accomplished. The exam was big...really big. But I felt really organized and well prepared. I've found that those two things amount to good grades, so here's hoping.
And now that I am done, I'm enjoying the weight off my shoulders and looking forward to hanging out with Shandie, something that I haven't been able to do that much lately. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment