July 1st was Cal's (my step-dad) 49th birthday. We celebrated by spending the day over at their house having a barbeque. My brother and mom picked up the food so I offered to pick up the birthday cake. Look closely and you will see the adorable Barbie ice cream cake that I bought. (If any of you know me and Cal then you know that we have a "special" relationship and there is no way I could have picked out a "normal" birthday cake for him.) The celebration turned out well and the food was excellent! It was really great to spend time with everyone, especially Ren and Kallie. We don't see them enough! We really missed seeing Shane and are looking forward to the visit this weekend as we make our way through California.
Since today was such a warm day we invited my brother over to go swimming at the pool. It was so warm and the water felt great, I could have stayed all night! I love the main men in my life so much. I was blessed with a wonderful brother and a perfect husband who I grow to love more and more every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment