Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

We spent the 4th of July over at my dad's house. We had a really good time! It was the first time in a long time that we were all together; all of my step-sisters, my brother, my dad, Pat and Grandpa Virgil. It was extremely hot during the day but we still sat outside and soaked up the sun.

My step-sister Alicia with our Grandpa Virgil

This is Charlie. I couldn't get him to look at the camera for the life of me. I will show him this one day in the future and make fun of him for being such a brat to me!

Tricia's boys - Gaige and Sean. (I can't beleive how old they are getting! When I met Trish, Sean was only 4 years old. Now he's 14 and Gaige is 10!)

Here's Trish trying to get a tan and stay hydrated at the same time. (Seriously, it was SO hot!!)

This is my brother Jarid and my dad. I made them pose together.

I told Jessi that I was just taking a picture of her. That was the only way I could get Charlie in the picture without hiding from me.

Well, imagine that... Pat is cleaning the window during the get-together.

These are my sunglasses. I think I pull them off just a little bit better than he does.

Well, look who decided to show up to the party! I still love him though!

YAY!!! Sparkler time!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another one where I made them pose with me.

Josh is single...... let me know if you want his phone number.

We'll finish it off with a firework.... not the greatest but still a good time!

No comments: