I love having this blog because it has followed me from getting married to having kids and life (17 years!). It's been a long time since I've posted anything because really, who blogs anymore? But I find myself coming back all the time to look at the pictures and smile. Here are a few from this year.
| Friends since elementary school. It's always so nice when we can meet up. This was on 9/15. |
| This was my last day working at Butler Middle School. I LOVED working there and I miss it so much. |
![]() |
| Last year in elementary school. |
![]() |
| How is she in high school already? |
| We saw Hamilton during the summer and it will be one of my all time favorite memories with this girl. |
| 4th of July |
| 14th birthday |
| Always start the year with high hopes. |
| We love any good excuse for decorations and props. |




No comments:
Post a Comment