Sunday, October 20, 2013

Random October Pictures

Dave took Maya up to Silver Lake a few weeks ago to give me some time to myself (what a sweet husband!) and to go on a nice hike with Maya. 
It was during the government shutdown.

Maya took this picture. As you can see it was a little chilly up there.




Dave took this great picture of Maya while they were up there. I had a friend say that it looks like it should be in a catalog and I agree.

October is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather and I LOVE Halloween.
Bella came over last night to decorate gingerbread haunted houses with Maya. We had a great time!



















1 comment:

Mers said...

WHat a fun month! And, I love that pic of Maya — I love how her footprints are on the frosty path. I love Halloween, TOO!