Sunday, June 3, 2012

Maya's 2nd Birthday


For Maya's 2nd birthday we threw a Dr. Seuss themed party. We decorated the mantel with cat-hats, truffula trees and Maya's favorite Dr. Seuss books. 

The cat-hats were one of the only things I didn't find on Pinterest. I finally used my sewing machine and made 3 cat-hats to cover the pillar candles. 


The menu consisted of:
Green Eggs & Ham Sandwiches
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish (Swedish Fish and Goldfish crackers)
Yink's Pink Ink (pink lemonade)
Truffula Fruit
Sneetch Veggie Treats
Oh the Places You'll Go cookies

I found these on Pinterest and Mary Lou made them for the party. They turned out great!




One tired girl! 



2 comments:

Jennie said...

This is the cutest party ever! Why oh why csn't we live closer? Love that sweet girl! :)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Everything turned out so darling!! Love your mantel especially:).