I have tried cutting Maya's hair a couple of times and if you have seen it recently you can probably tell that I didn't do a great job. Mary Lou offered to go with me to Cookie Cutters and today I decided that it was time. Mary Lou has a 'before' picture on her camera that I need to get from her, but here are the pictures from my camera:
| She was happy until the stylist put the cape (is that what they are called?) on her and started to spray her hair. It was all downhill from there. |
![]() |
| Kicking and screaming! |
| Finally finished! |
| "Why did you do that to me Mommy?!" |
| "No more pictures!" |
| Good thing Grandma was there! |
| Just about passed out. All that kicking and screaming is exhausting. |
![]() |
| Asleep and ready to go home. |
| Beautiful sleeping girl. |


No comments:
Post a Comment