Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SeaWorld

Maya fell asleep in the car on the way to SeaWorld so we spent the first hour just letting her nap. 

I think this was at the dolphin show before we got yelled at for blocking someone's view. 

Maya loved being up close to the sea otters (I think that's what they are). 

The family at the Shamu show. It was SO hot! We went to the night show the next day and I enjoyed that much more.

Jennie was sending pictures of the kids to the SeaWorld people and they showed them on the big screen at the end of the show.

I will get Sean to smile for me one day.

Hot and sweaty! 

Maya was getting a little squirmy so Grandma took over and entertained her for a while. 

Here is the side of Ben's face. 

Eliza and Jackson.

Nap #2 at SeaWorld. 

No comments: