Sunday, May 29, 2011

Almost 1 year old!

I haven't updated the blog in a while because things have been busy lately. Celebration season has begun and won't be over until Father's Day. Beginning with Mother's Day we have numerous birthdays including mine, Maya's and Dave's, our anniversary and Father's Day all within a month of each other.
So, I apologize for the lack of updates recently. I am sure I will have a lot more pictures to post after Maya's birthday. For now, here are some pictures from tonight.

Maya loves playing with this blanket.

She likes to hide under it.



She is a squirmy girl lately and Dave couldn't get her to sit still for a picture with me.

She's a little daddy's girl and loves hugs from Dad. I love her little face in this picture, and Dave's isn't bad either.

2 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

YAY!! We are all excited here for Maya's big #1 this week as well. Hope our package gets there in time:). Alyssa and James especially wish they could be there to party and see her eat cake! Have fun!!

Shandie said...

Meg, the package did get here in time, thank you so much! Maya has been checking it out but I'm not letting her open it until Wednesday.