Maya started getting a cold last week and by the weekend it had gotten worse than any she's had before. Although this was a concern to me, apparently a fever of 101.9 is only moderate and it's normal for kids to vomit all over you and sleep all day when they are sick.
Anyway, Maya has survived and is starting to feel better as you can see in the picture below that I took today. As for me, I'm getting better too (I started getting sick just a few days ago). It's been a fun week to say the least.
2 comments:
Glad you guys are feeling better. Man that girl is cute... I just love those teeth! And, it has been too long since I have kissed those cheeks!
And, I put this picture as my desktop background at work. I LOVE having Maya peeking at me through the different windows I have open! She is SO cute!
Post a Comment