Sunday, December 12, 2010

Johnson Christmas Party

Every year Pat's family has a Christmas party and I thought that this year's party was extra fun because Maya was there to participate. The children all get to open a gift and I was excited to see how she would like opening hers. She was mostly interested in eating the ribbon and wrapping paper but once I removed those distractions she was excited for her new toy. It was also fun to have all of the babies from my dad's side together in their cute Christmas outfits.


Aunt Codi & Maya
Dad, Pat & Sean

Maya is always fascinated with my dad's facial hair.

Aunt Alicia, Beckam, Maya and Grandpa

Aunt Codi, Ashlyne, Maya & Me 

Dave and Maya

D.J., Charlie, Ashlyne & Gaige

Charlie, Ashlyne, Gaige & Maya


Cousin Gaige was sweet enough to let Maya sit on his lap and open her present before he opened his. 

Alicia & Beckam

Pat, Ashlyne and Drake in the background.
Pat & Ashlyne

No comments: