I hope that all of you are just as excited as I am for the holidays and for spending time with family. I love you all and can't wait to see you!
![]() |
| We tried to make it as bright and colorful as possible by doing a candy theme. Maya is so-so about it but I love it! |
| I ordered our stockings from www.etsy.com. They turned out great! (Also ordered one for Sadie so she didn't feel left out.) |
| We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Dave's parents because they won't be in town on Thanksgiving. |
| Maya enjoyed our Thanksgiving with the Holman's. She tasted some of the food and we learned that she likes sweet potatoes and she dislikes cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. |
| She is so cute in her winter clothes! |
| Saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa after dinner. |

No comments:
Post a Comment