| I couldn't get a smile out of her the other day in the bath but Daddy got a ton of cute smiling pictures of her last night. |
| Maya thinks that the world in coming to an end every time that she is forced to burp after eating. |
| Got a picture of her rolling over today. |
| Once she gets to her belly she isn't quite sure what to do. After squirming around for a while she just starts to cry. |
| I forced her to take pictures with me and Daddy wasn't here to make her smile this time. She still looks adorable though. She loves to stand up. |
| "She's the reason that I was born." |
1 comment:
She is looking so big and grown up, I can't believe it!! I LOVE the smile in the bath!
Post a Comment