I have decided that I want to make this blog private and will be doing so within the next couple of weeks. Please send me your email address if you would like to continue to read our blog.
Hi Shandie, I ran across your blog, hope you don't mind me looking. I would love to be invited once it is private. My e-mail address is brooke_christensen2001@yahoo.com
Your puppy is so cute! My brother in law and sister in law have two vizslas and their female is named Sadie, kind of funny!
3 comments:
Hi Shandie, I ran across your blog, hope you don't mind me looking. I would love to be invited once it is private. My e-mail address is brooke_christensen2001@yahoo.com
Your puppy is so cute! My brother in law and sister in law have two vizslas and their female is named Sadie, kind of funny!
You better put me on the list!
mersholman@gmail.com
I want to read your blogs
Post a Comment