Life has been pretty routine lately. Dave is really busy studying and I have been working. I had the day off today so I went to the DMV and applied for my California license. It should be here within 2 to 3 weeks. It feels kind of weird to have a license in a different state.I have started working Sundays at Moonstone Lounge which is a part of the Hard Rock Hotel. They have a party every Sunday at the outdoor pool and I work with 3 other people from Maryjane's selling food there. Here's a sample of our menu:
Cheeseburger: $16
Hamburger: $14
Chicken Ceasar Salad: $16
Chicken Sandwich: $15
Pepsi: $4
Voss Water: $5
Hamburger: $14
Chicken Ceasar Salad: $16
Chicken Sandwich: $15
Pepsi: $4
Voss Water: $5
As you can see, it's extremely over-priced. Most of the time we just have to deal with people asking why it costs so much. It's a nice change of scenery though and it feels good to be outside. I don't think that it's the kind of party that I would ever go to if I wasn't working there. It reminds me of what it must be like to be on an MTV spring break show. Not for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment