As for school, this semester started off really strong. We think that perhaps the professors wanted to weed out the students that were on the fence after first semester grades came back. Unfortunately, several really nice students that I knew decided to pursue other goals. It's a tough part of law school and I hope the best for them. One new class I have this semester is Torts which the the art of suing for lots of cash. Actually this past week we've studied about medical malpractice suits. It is really interesting to see how this field of law is evolving and how it is truly a field that is sui generous, or "of its own kind". As for you JR, I suggest you continue to dot your i's and cross your t's and you'll be fine.
I also got a new laptop computer as you might have noticed in the picture below. It's the new Macbook Air, the thinest laptop ever produced. It is amazing how much of a difference it has made. The computer itself is amazing, but the shaving of 7 pounds from my bookbag has been so nice, especially because I walk to school. Working on a Mac is a little different, and definitely not for everyone, but Windows just can't do what Mac can. Plus I seem to be the only student at my school with one and I love all the attention I get.
Last is the weather. This past week has been absolutely gorgeous. Everything is green and it smells so good outside. I always try to let the good weather aid me in studying, like picking the seat next to the big window or the skylight.
So, that's the update.
No comments:
Post a Comment