Thursday, January 10, 2008

Killing Time

Sometimes there just isn't much going on, but I take pictures anyway.
Our apartment building is on the left. The construction on the right has been extremely enjoyable, especially on my days off. They start work right at 8:00am EVERY morning. Maybe by the time we move home they will finally be done.
This is me before I went to the gym today. Making faces in my new sunglasses.
Here's the view in front of our apartment. I thought that most of you would enjoy seeing the green palm trees in January.
Dave with the laptop table. I don't know if you can tell but he is laying on the floor. Why you ask? Well, the futon that is also our couch has become so uncomfortable that the floor is the better option. Let's hope we get a tax refund this year so we can buy a couch!


"A sense of humor... is needed armor. Joy in one's heart and some laughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life."
-Hugh Sidey

No comments: