
Baby Miles, Me, Mom, Deryk and Jordyn. I was so excited to see Baby Miles, he has gotten so big!

Dave with Miles.

Here's the story behind this picture: I was helping my mom cook dinner and she asked me to help with the potatoes. I had just finished topping it with cheese and turned my back to grab the potato chips when I heard everyone laughing. I turned around and saw this. Apparently Shane threw an orange up in the air and it landed right in the middle of the potatoes. When confronted with this all Shane had to say was "I didn't do it."

Shane playing with a camera.

Grandpa Cal and Braxton. I was also so excited to see Braxton because he was born after Dave and I had moved to San Diego. He is such a cute baby!

Shane & Dave.

This is how Cal wraps presents.

Brook & Braxton.

Me and Jarid putting together Shane's tricycle.

Grandma Angie and Shane in their monkey pj's.
No comments:
Post a Comment